Default Outtakes from Palin's Turkey Rescue

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=75f329bc.flv

"Boater" wrote in message
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=75f329bc.flv

People are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. That was just plain
stupid.

Actually, Palin is getting some positive reactions to her turkey farm visit.
It's real, she's real and she is not making excuses for it. It goes with
where she lives, the moose hunting and outdoor life in general. Only a few
on the far left are still trying to discredit her.

This is not an endorsement for her as a serious candidate for POTUS in 2012.
But the continuing attempts to ridicule her is starting to create a backlash
for the libs, some even from within their own circles.

All things considered, she did a good job for a minor leaguer suddenly
thrust into the national spotlight.
She wasn't ready or prepared, but she did the best she could. For that she
deserves credit. Few of us could have done it.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Who is she getting positive reactions from, the assholes who shoot
wolves from airplanes?

Oh...some of us might have said, "Geez...I'm not prepared to be your
running mate as VEEP...thanks for asking, though. I'm much honored."

Senior Member

On Nov 26, 9:52*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...action=view&cu....

[...]

running mate as VEEP...thanks for asking, though. I'm much honored."- Hide quoted text -

It's called "hunting"... kind of like fishing only on land, oh, and
you say (today) that you don't do it, so of course (today) it sucks..
Well at least until a liberal candidate does it, then you will say you
do it, and it will be ok, right?

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

1. She didn't realize how ill prepared she was for the national scene.
2. She has a strong sense of patriotism and duty. It's a Republican thing.
3. You and I may not agree with wolf hunting from planes or helicopters, but
in some
parts of the country it is encouraged due to over population of wolves
and the resultant
risks to livestock (and people). Living in Alaska is not exactly the
same as suburban MA or MD.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

1. *I* am smart enough to realize I am ill-prepared to be vice president
of the united states, and I know I know a hell of a lot more about
current events, the constitution, governmental operations and geography
than she does. I also can write and deliver speeches without a
teleprompter. I know that because I have never used one. :)

2. Someone with intelligence and a strong sense of patriotism and duty
would have realized he/she didn't have what it takes to be VPOTUS.

3. Bull****. It's just the airborne version of Cheney's canned hunts.

Palin is going to be the butt of jokes for years, just as Dan Quayle
was. The sad thing is that Quayle is a lot sharper than Palin. The woman
deserves every bit of ridicule tossed her way. Hell, her term as mayor
of Wasilla was a failure.

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

Ok. Whatever you want to think. It's not worth it.

EIsboch

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

True, you have no executive experience nor the temperament for the job
of mayor, governor or VP. Gov. Palin showed restraint and poise when she
was being skewered by the left.

2. Someone with intelligence and a strong sense of patriotism and duty
would have realized he/she didn't have what it takes to be VPOTUS.

Opinion. Don't project your inadequacies onto others.

3. Bull****. It's just the airborne version of Cheney's canned hunts.

What's the difference between hunting wolves on chariots and helicopters?

Palin is going to be the butt of jokes for years, just as Dan Quayle
was. The sad thing is that Quayle is a lot sharper than Palin. The woman
deserves every bit of ridicule tossed her way. Hell, her term as mayor
of Wasilla was a failure.

Just remember this Harry, she will be addressed as Governor for the rest
of her life and you will be just an unremembered union hack.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
[...]

No, just not prepared to lie her tail off to get it. Obama's approach
worked, tell them what they want to hear and escuses and appologies later.
But the US voter wasn't ready for truth in Washington.

2. She has a strong sense of patriotism and duty. It's a Republican
thing.

Yep.

3. You and I may not agree with wolf hunting from planes or helicopters,
but in some parts of the country it is encouraged due to over population
of wolves and the resultant
risks to livestock (and people). Living in Alaska is not exactly the
same as suburban MA or MD.

Eisboch

Deer too. And Bambi tastes good.

Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...t=75f329bc.flv

People are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. That was just
plain stupid.

Actually, Palin is getting some positive reactions to her turkey farm

Who is she getting positive reactions from, the assholes who shoot
wolves from airplanes?

Oh...some of us might have said, "Geez...I'm not prepared to be your
running mate as VEEP...thanks for asking, though. I'm much honored."

Not unlike the asshole that straps in his Sig Sauer 9mm and heads out to
the wilds of MD to shoot dogs. Happy Vegan Thanksgiving WAFA.