Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default MY GOD, It's a no brainer

The incoming Dems say they dont really know what to do about the
economy so their strategy is to simply throw money into holes in the
ground. Unfrigginbelievable. I have never had ANY classes in
business or economiocs yet I know EXACTLY what to do, its obvious.

Executive order that all mortgages must have at least 5% down.

Executive order to eliminate transfers of mortgages to the rest of the
economy (they must be held by a loan company or bank).

Executive order to take over the big 3 auto pension plans paying the
employees 75 cents on the dollar for what they would have gotten with
no cost of living adjustments. If they bitch about, offer em 60 cents
on the dollar and so on till that problem is solved.

Arrange the big 3 to go into Chapter 11 bankruptcy allowing them to
dump union contracts. When they emerge from bankruptcy and if the
unions threaten anyone or prevent anyone from working, hit them with
RICO.

DO NOT SPEND 700 billion dollars.

Problem solved.

Wont happen.