Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Will Stimulus Package Boost Boat Sales?

I've been hearing about a big stimulus package in the works.
Not sure how it will work. About $500 billion.
One way is "rebuilding/expanding infrastructure.
I'm thinking this group is infrastructure.
If we can score some of that cash to rebuild the group with boaters,
we can skim some off to buy boats.
Hell, we just give Gene about $500k to tweak some server stuff.
Maybe e-mail everybody a copy Agent 1.93.
That'll justify our intent.
Then we split the rest of the grant so we get maybe $100k each,
no, wait, maybe $350k. That sounds better for the math.
Then we all use some of that to buy ourselves a new boat.
Maybe use what's left after buying the boat for whoring and boozing.
Or you could just give it to your church.
Soon everybody can post about their boats.
All the businesses supporting our boats will thrive.
Heck, what we spend will be just a drop in the bucket, but do a darned
lot of good for the economy. It's patriotic really.
We'll call it the "Trickle-up Boating Plan"
How we do the paperwork on this?
Let's try not to get lawyers involved.

--Vic

Economic stimulus jim General 2 October 25th 08 03:16 AM
SW Tom finds the ideal electronics package for the new boat HK General 62 September 1st 07 11:28 PM
FS: Boat and Truck Package GDSmith General 0 June 16th 07 04:45 PM
Retails sales LED Buck-boost OldNick Boat Building 5 August 19th 05 01:58 PM
Where to Sell Boat Plan Package on eBay? Steve Boat Building 21 April 2nd 04 06:12 AM