Default OT Civics Quiz

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:04:37 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:42:33 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"tak" wrote in message
http://americancivicliteracy.org/resources/quiz.aspx

See how you do, elected officals, who took the quiz, scored less than 50%

That was cool.

I did ok, surprisingly.

ou answered 27 out of 33 correctly - 81.82 %

Two of them were completely bogus - two correct answers in the same
question. The one about the First Admendment (correct answer includes
due process) and the taxation question which is totally FUBAR - taxes
equals government spending also means zero debt and growth.

30 out of thirty two and IN FACT, I nailed it.

Morons.

Well, it's for sure you didn't beat Harry. Just keep that in mind.

And quit calling us morons. We can't all be civics majors.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

wrote:

"tak" wrote in message
http://americancivicliteracy.org/resources/quiz.aspx

See how you do, elected officals, who took the quiz, scored less than 50%

That was cool.

I did ok, surprisingly.

ou answered 27 out of 33 correctly - 81.82 %

Two of them were completely bogus - two correct answers in the same
question. The one about the First Admendment (correct answer includes
due process) and the taxation question which is totally FUBAR - taxes
equals government spending also means zero debt and growth.

30 out of thirty two and IN FACT, I nailed it.

Morons.

Well, it's for sure you didn't beat Harry. Just keep that in mind.

And quit calling us morons. We can't all be civics majors.

Speaking of morons, Herring, which brand and grade of two cycle oil do
you mix in with the gas for your four stroke outboard? You were
wondering about that a few months ago.

And how about that WD40? Spray it into your engine yet to winterize it?

wrote:

"tak" wrote in message
[...]

You need to go back and read the posts, Harry. It wasn't I that suggested a
two stroke brand. The person who answered my post misunderstood the
question and recommended a two stroke oil.

Is reading one of your problem areas?

And how about that WD40? Spray it into your engine yet to winterize it?

Nope. But, a decent boating discussion ensued upon my presenting an auto
mechanic's recommendation. Didn't it?

How was the trip to the mirror today, Harry. Especially vile?

wrote:

"tak" wrote in message
[...]

87.88%
Question #4 - B. Would slavery be allowed to expand to new territories?
Question #7 - D. Gettysburg Address
Question #10 - C. Religion

Miss read the question 10 as Constitution and not 1st admendment
Question #30 - C. decreasing taxes and increasing spending
Is what the government does, not what they should do.

"tak" wrote in message
http://americancivicliteracy.org/resources/quiz.aspx

See how you do, elected officals, who took the quiz, scored less than 50%

That was cool.

I did ok, surprisingly.

ou answered 27 out of 33 correctly - 81.82 %

Eisboch

You beat me by one.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

75% guess that's not too bad

On Nov 24, 8:00*am, "tak" wrote:
http://americancivicliteracy.org/resources/quiz.aspx

See how you do, elected officals, who took the quiz, scored less than 50%

30 out of 32, but I have several objections to two of the questions.

In particular the one about the First Admendment (due process is a
protection of the First Admendment and found so by the Supreme
Court) and the item about taxation. Both of their correct answers
are not wrong, but they have a secondary correct answer also.

Morons.

quiz Scout ASA 3 October 29th 06 05:44 PM
quiz Scout ASA 3 October 29th 06 05:40 PM
Try this quiz. Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 27th 04 08:04 PM