Default I agreed with Thomas Friedman...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:34:43 -0500, Boater
wrote:

...who wrote:

"If I had my druthers right now we would convene a special session of
Congress, amend the Constitution and move up the inauguration from Jan.
20 to Thanksgiving Day. Forget the inaugural balls; we can’t afford
them. Forget the grandstands; we don’t need them. Just get me a Supreme
Court justice and a Bible, and let’s swear in Barack Obama right now —
by choice — with the same haste we did — by necessity — with L.B.J. in
the back of Air Force One."

Ah yes - the venerable NYT Op-Ed Morons.

Seems he has the same disease as Gail Collins.

Now they are plagiarizing each other.

Unbelievable.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

...who wrote:

"If I had my druthers right now we would convene a special session of
Congress, amend the Constitution and move up the inauguration from Jan.
20 to Thanksgiving Day. Forget the inaugural balls; we can't afford
them. Forget the grandstands; we don't need them. Just get me a Supreme
Court justice and a Bible, and let's swear in Barack Obama right now -
by choice - with the same haste we did - by necessity - with L.B.J. in
the back of Air Force One."

Ah yes - the venerable NYT Op-Ed Morons.

Seems he has the same disease as Gail Collins.

Now they are plagiarizing each other.

Unbelievable.

Friedman was funny though on a recent CNN panel discussion. When asked if
he thought the auto industry should get a bailout after the CEO's appeared
before Congress, he went nutty, saying, NO!
Bail maybe, but no bailout.

Eisboch

wrote:

...who wrote:

"If I had my druthers right now we would convene a special session of
Congress, amend the Constitution and move up the inauguration from Jan.
20 to Thanksgiving Day. Forget the inaugural balls; we can't afford
them. Forget the grandstands; we don't need them. Just get me a Supreme
Court justice and a Bible, and let's swear in Barack Obama right now -
by choice - with the same haste we did - by necessity - with L.B.J. in
the back of Air Force One."

Ah yes - the venerable NYT Op-Ed Morons.

Seems he has the same disease as Gail Collins.

Now they are plagiarizing each other.

Unbelievable.

Friedman was funny though on a recent CNN panel discussion. When asked if
he thought the auto industry should get a bailout after the CEO's appeared
before Congress, he went nutty, saying, NO!
Bail maybe, but no bailout.

Friedman is a pop-economist. That's more dangerous than being a
simple amateur.

--Vic

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:10:18 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Friedman is a pop-economist. That's more dangerous than being a
simple amateur.

--Vic

BTW, that don't mean anything. Just felt like saying it.

--Vic

wrote:

Friedman is a pop-economist. That's more dangerous than being a
simple amateur.

--Vic

BTW, that don't mean anything. Just felt like saying it.

--Vic

It's ok. I had no idea what it meant anyway.

Eisboch

wrote:

...who wrote:

[...]

Tom's predictions about the election went waaaaaaaay south. He's upset.

Fun for Thomas Capt. Rob ASA 0 May 23rd 07 05:42 PM
Milton Friedman RIP Gilligan ASA 34 November 30th 06 11:58 AM
Thomas in PA Capt. Rob ASA 31 November 14th 05 06:06 PM
St Thomas jlrogers ASA 4 October 16th 05 03:30 PM