Capt. Rob

Default Thomas in PA

Thomas is now 14 months old and is about the happiest baby in the
world....soon to have his own cabin on his own sailboat!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/leaves4weby.jpg

Taken with Nikon D70, 28-200G and SB800 fill flash

RB
35s5...best boat for a baby!
NY

J B

I remember a couple of years ago when my boys were young and we took them
out for a sail.
1, It was funny listening to them roll back and forth in the V berth when
they were trying to nap. 2. you learn to heave to quickly in case of that
certain emergency. 3, Tied a line to my ankle and to their life jacket just
for security.
It was fun!
JB
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Thomas is now 14 months old and is about the happiest baby in the
world....soon to have his own cabin on his own sailboat!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/leaves4weby.jpg

Taken with Nikon D70, 28-200G and SB800 fill flash

RB
35s5...best boat for a baby!
NY

Capt. Rob

1, It was funny listening to them roll back and forth in the V berth
when
they were trying to nap. 2. you learn to heave to quickly in case of
that
certain emergency. 3, Tied a line to my ankle and to their life jacket
just
for security.

We've had Thomas out about 5 times this summer and he seemed to love
it. Really looking forward to the summer. I sure hope Jeff can contain
his jealousy.

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob

Kids are fun on a boat but you need to pay twice the attention, single
hand
with him a couple of times , you'll see what I mean.

I don't think I'd single hand with a child so young. Suppose I suffered
a stroke or the boat was hit by a jetski. I might venture out into the
local bay, but something nasty is more likely to happen there of
course. With Suzanne aboard we'll take him on a few good longer trips.
He won't even be two when next season ends.
I'll have to wait and see how I feel about it and how he is on the
35s5. On the Catalina 30, Galaxy 32 and Tayana 48 all he wanted to do
was hold the wheel!

RB
35s5
NY

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

A much better Photo than an out of focus background. Kid looks great

OT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Suppose I suffered
a stroke or the boat

WHAT!!!!! You actually are concerned you might suffer a Stroke! You're
only 43 for cryin' out loud.!!!!!

Are you overweight and out of shape?? Shame on you!!
You have a family now and obligations... give up the Big Macs!!

CM

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Kids are fun on a boat but you need to pay twice the attention, single
hand
with him a couple of times , you'll see what I mean.

I don't think I'd single hand with a child so young.

He might show you up.

Suppose I suffered
a stroke or the boat was hit by a jetski.

Like the stroke you had picking up your bike?

I might venture out into the
local bay, but something nasty is more likely to happen there of
course.

The wind may blow!

With Suzanne aboard we'll take him on a few good longer trips.

She can wet nurse us both!

He won't even be two when next season ends.
I'll have to wait and see how I feel about it and how he is on the
35s5.

The open stern is an invitation to disaster.

On the Catalina 30, Galaxy 32 and Tayana 48 all he wanted to do
was hold the wheel!

Feel threatened?

RB
35s5
NY

Bob Crantz

"Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On 10 Nov 2005 14:34:20 -0800, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Kids are fun on a boat but you need to pay twice the attention, single
hand
with him a couple of times , you'll see what I mean.

I don't think I'd single hand with a child so young. Suppose I suffered
a stroke or the boat was hit by a jetski. I might venture out into the
local bay, but something nasty is more likely to happen there of
course. With Suzanne aboard we'll take him on a few good longer trips.
He won't even be two when next season ends.
I'll have to wait and see how I feel about it and how he is on the
35s5. On the Catalina 30, Galaxy 32 and Tayana 48 all he wanted to do
was hold the wheel!

RB
35s5
NY

One of my dock neighbors found that his two year old was only interested

in
grabbing anything not secured, and throwing it overboard! This game went

on for
quite a while.

Commodore Joe Redcloud

Hopefully he didn't get a hold of your iron supplements.

Bob Crantz

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Suppose I suffered
a stroke or the boat

WHAT!!!!! You actually are concerned you might suffer a Stroke! You're
only 43 for cryin' out loud.!!!!!

Are you overweight and out of shape?? Shame on you!!
You have a family now and obligations... give up the Big Macs!!

CM

His colon may collapse.

A toast to a great shjp Jim Carter General 1 November 11th 05 05:04 AM
Finally, some fun news John H. General 0 November 8th 05 01:56 AM
Thomas the Fireman! Capt. Rob ASA 1 November 3rd 05 05:01 PM
St Thomas jlrogers ASA 4 October 16th 05 03:30 PM