DK DK is offline

Default Answer for HK

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it here
for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?
D K D K is offline

DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it here
for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?

crickets as expected.

D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it
here for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?

crickets as expected.

Wait...there's some requirement that I respond to your queries?
Go foch yourself.

Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it
here for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?

crickets as expected.

Wait...there's some requirement that I respond to your queries?
Go foch yourself.

What's it like being a kept man?

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it
here for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?

crickets as expected.

Wait...there's some requirement that I respond to your queries?
Go foch yourself.

What's it like being a kept man?

Gee, I dunno. I was never in the military, and given three hots and a
cot, plus clothing and medical care, just for signing up. Isn't that
what you got? I mean, it's not like you ever faced enemy fire, right?

So...you were kept. Cool. The rest of us at that age worked for a living.

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it
here for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?

crickets as expected.

Wait...there's some requirement that I respond to your queries?
Go foch yourself.

What's it like being a kept man?

Gee, I dunno. I was never in the military, and given three hots and a
cot, plus clothing and medical care, just for signing up. Isn't that
what you got? I mean, it's not like you ever faced enemy fire, right?

I was a reservist. I only had 3 hots and a cot for less than six months.
But, then I had to spend a weekend drilling each month for the next
3.5 years and two weeks each year for ATD.

If I was called up for active duty I was ready to go.

Do you see how easy it is to tell the truth Harry.

So...you were kept. Cool. The rest of us at that age worked for a living.

While I was in the USMCR I was a federal employee on the General
Schedule and an employee of a civilian company. When some of the Zeros,
the junior offices, mostly Captains and also reservists, heard what I
was earning at my civilian job they made my life a bit more miserable
each weekend until my contract was up.

You can give me crap all you want about me not going to college and
trying to tell me I am stupid or I am an idiot or whatever put down you
want to try. But, my name is first on the title to my house. Can you say
the same? No, you can't. Your name isn't even second on the title of the
property which you occupy. Your name doesn't appear on the title of the
property which you occupy. Do you pay rent?

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Hehehe. Not only are you uneducated, but you are simple-minded. What I
am not going to do here is provide a list of the real property owned by
members of this household indivudally or collectively.

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

You must be the target of some lawsuits or judgments. That is the only
reason I can think to have a husband and wife not holding property
jointly. Are there judgments against you that someone is trying to collect?
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Harry, here's an answer to the question you raised. Posted it
here for the reading enjoyment of all:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/op..._r=1&th&emc=th

Eisboch

I saw this the other day. Some of it makes a lot of sense.

We could use a few more dedicated hard working republicans. Hint.
Hint. Want to cross over?

It's enough I chat with the Republican losers here.

Losers? Hell, I own my house. Can you say the same, WAFA?

crickets as expected.

Wait...there's some requirement that I respond to your queries?
Go foch yourself.

I guess that's the best you can do under the circumstances.
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D K wrote:
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

How many of them own their own house?

Never, Never Answer camacdonaldiii General 34 July 2nd 08 01:39 AM
What If #4-Answer Bobsprit ASA 197 July 1st 04 03:52 AM
What #7 ANSWER Bobsprit ASA 2 July 1st 04 01:14 AM
What If #1 Answer Bobsprit ASA 2 June 16th 04 04:05 PM
Answer to #2 Bobsprit ASA 0 June 16th 04 12:39 PM