Default The things you learn on Youtube...

I never knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 21, 6:44*am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I never knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

I am really suprised yo didn't know that. Tom. When i was a small kid,
my dad showed me that at my grandparents "fahm" . He caught a hen and
moved it around and it kept it's head in one spot.

That is for a while. then a machete solved that problem about a minute
later.

Pretty tasty in Grandma's noodles, though.

wrote:
I never knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

I am really suprised yo didn't know that. Tom. When i was a small kid,
my dad showed me that at my grandparents "fahm" *. He caught a hen and
moved it around and it kept it's head in one spot.

That is for a while. then a machete solved that problem about a minute
later.

Pretty tasty in Grandma's noodles, though.

A chicken farmer in Florida showed me a cool trick. You take a
chicken, hold it's head down to the ground, then, starting at his
beak, draw a line in the sand with your finger a couple of feet long,
kinda slowly. It will instantly hypnotize the chicken, you can let go,
and she'll not move a muscle until you shake it or something.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
I never knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

I am really suprised yo didn't know that. Tom. When i was a small kid,
my dad showed me that at my grandparents "fahm" *. He caught a hen and
moved it around and it kept it's head in one spot.

That is for a while. then a machete solved that problem about a minute
later.

Pretty tasty in Grandma's noodles, though.

A chicken farmer in Florida showed me a cool trick. You take a
chicken, hold it's head down to the ground, then, starting at his
beak, draw a line in the sand with your finger a couple of feet long,
kinda slowly. It will instantly hypnotize the chicken, you can let go,
and she'll not move a muscle until you shake it or something.

Wierd. I haven't heard of that one, but I certainly wouldn't doubt it.

Tim wrote:

wrote:
I never knew this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc
I am really suprised yo didn't know that. Tom. When i was a small kid,
my dad showed me that at my grandparents "fahm" . He caught a hen and
moved it around and it kept it's head in one spot.
That is for a while. then a machete solved that problem about a minute
later.
Pretty tasty in Grandma's noodles, though.

A chicken farmer in Florida showed me a cool trick. You take a
chicken, hold it's head down to the ground, then, starting at his
beak, draw a line in the sand with your finger a couple of feet long,
kinda slowly. It will instantly hypnotize the chicken, you can let go,
and she'll not move a muscle until you shake it or something.

Wierd. I haven't heard of that one, but I certainly wouldn't doubt it.

I was wondering how Loogy got a woman to marry him...

DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:
jamesgangnc wrote:
Just to keep it even. When are you going to stfu about loogy and get
a life?

"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:

wrote:
[...]

For every 100 loogy posts, most of which, I am sure, are insults aimed
at me, I post one aimed at loogy.

If I was in your position I would be a bit more careful what I type.
Since I will *never* be in your position, you can STFU.
DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:

wrote:
[...]

~~ Snerk ~~

If you contemplate the Loogy household, and that is not something I
would want to do other than very occasionally, scenes from Deliverance
come to mind.

I'll bet Loogy owns *his* house.

The past posts about your dysfunctional family are making more and more
sense, WAFA.

"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
I never knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

I am really suprised yo didn't know that. Tom. When i was a small kid,
my dad showed me that at my grandparents "fahm" . He caught a hen and
moved it around and it kept it's head in one spot.

That is for a while. then a machete solved that problem about a minute
later.

Pretty tasty in Grandma's noodles, though.

A chicken farmer in Florida showed me a cool trick. You take a
chicken, hold it's head down to the ground, then, starting at his
beak, draw a line in the sand with your finger a couple of feet long,
kinda slowly. It will instantly hypnotize the chicken, you can let go,
and she'll not move a muscle until you shake it or something.

Wierd. I haven't heard of that one, but I certainly wouldn't doubt it.

My grandparents and uncle were chicken farmers. And I do not ever remember
them playing with the chickens. But they had about 4000 of them and
supplied Nulaid Eggs. Was the days before cages and automatic egg
gatherers. They had to go the barn and manually pick the eggs off the
nesting boxes. These days they could get the eggs and sell the chickens at
end of production as Free Range chickens.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 21:23:56 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Nulaid?

Sounds like the name for a porn star - "Behind the Hen House" starring
Nulaid and Everhard.

Everhard, by the way, is the name of a local company that does powder
coating and heat treating. :)

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

"Tim" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

I do not think any of the pornstars are Nulaid.
www.nulaid.com Great name for a town: Ripon. My grandparents were in
Turlock. Where the old advertizing slogan in the west was "Turkeys from
Turlock" Probably the first region to really go big time turkey production.
Was a turkey hatchery about a mile down the road from the farmstead.

New youtube video ahmad General 0 April 27th 08 09:08 PM
SW Tom on YouTube! HK General 0 November 30th 07 02:59 PM
Sailing Youtube Larry Cruising 5 September 29th 07 02:51 PM
Download YouTube and convert YouTube video to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP bluesealover Cruising 0 September 10th 07 08:54 PM
YouTube thunder General 3 November 1st 06 12:15 AM