Default The things you learn on Youtube...

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:44:27 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I never knew this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc

I'll bet you didn't know you could lay a chicken on its back, stroke its
breast, and hypnotize the little sucker. It'll eventually just lay back and
not move at all. Then a quick snap of the fingers will bring it out of the
catatonic state.

That's one of the big things you learn growing up on a farm.
--
John H.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:34:16 -0500, Boater wrote:

Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:20 am, wrote:
On Nov 21, 8:02 am, Tim wrote:

On Nov 21, 6:44 am, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:
I never knew this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dPlkFPowCc
I am really suprised yo didn't know that. Tom. When i was a small kid,
my dad showed me that at my grandparents "fahm" . He caught a hen and
moved it around and it kept it's head in one spot.
That is for a while. then a machete solved that problem about a minute
later.
Pretty tasty in Grandma's noodles, though.
A chicken farmer in Florida showed me a cool trick. You take a
chicken, hold it's head down to the ground, then, starting at his
beak, draw a line in the sand with your finger a couple of feet long,
kinda slowly. It will instantly hypnotize the chicken, you can let go,
and she'll not move a muscle until you shake it or something.

Wierd. I haven't heard of that one, but I certainly wouldn't doubt it.

I was wondering how Loogy got a woman to marry him...

What's the problem, Harry. Was the thread too peaceful for you?
--
John H.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:21:46 -0500, Boater wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Tim wrote:

wrote:
[...]

~~ Snerk ~~

If you contemplate the Loogy household, and that is not something I
would want to do other than very occasionally, scenes from Deliverance
come to mind.

Have you sent Donnie that 'Thank You' card yet?
--
John H.

New youtube video ahmad General 0 April 27th 08 09:08 PM
SW Tom on YouTube! HK General 0 November 30th 07 02:59 PM
Sailing Youtube Larry Cruising 5 September 29th 07 02:51 PM
Download YouTube and convert YouTube video to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP bluesealover Cruising 0 September 10th 07 08:54 PM
YouTube thunder General 3 November 1st 06 12:15 AM