Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default shift assist module

I have an '87 305 OMC stern drive with a converted electronic ignition
system that has a non functioning ESA shift module. My question is
do I need a different ESA shift module that is compatiable with
electronic ignition system?

sale FUJI,TOSHIBA,MIT, EUPEC,SANKEN,SEMIKON, ST and so on module. keithshen Electronics 0 October 22nd 07 05:43 PM
Ignition Module for 85 Mercruiser 4.3 JV General 0 July 18th 06 07:46 PM
Hard to shift... Josh Assing General 4 June 22nd 06 11:46 PM
Boat US buys Vessel Assist Gould 0738 General 0 September 20th 03 04:24 AM
vessel assist or Sea Tow? [email protected] General 1 August 12th 03 05:51 AM