Jim Jim is offline

Default Use of complete sentences stirs controversy

wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:26:43 -0500, Jim wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:13:08 -0500, Jim wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:04:43 -0500, Jim wrote:

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Belay my last. This should make more sense.
jim wrote:
Krause does have a funny bone. Unfortunately Obama's grammar is
wasted on about half his constituency. They like him because he looks
purdy.
Boater wrote:
Obama's Use of Complete Sentences Stirs Controversy

(Cut and paste stuff removed)
I still cringe every time I hear Bush speak. To me, he always sounds as
if he is reading a script he doesn't understand. Obama sounds a hell of
a lot better to me. I hear him and I think..."smart." Proper use of
language is an important asset for the leader of the free world.
You should play a Bush tape from 2000 along side one from 2008. He's
doing much better.

I hope Obama is more than a one trick pony. There is a lot more he needs
to show us before I am comfortable with him. Make some REAL headway
against the terrorists and resist the temptation to bail out every
failing business that claims the economy can't recover without them. He
promised a fresh start. Let him start proving it. I see same ole same
ole so far.
He takes office near the end of january.

He's making semi critical decisions right now.

You are ejaculating extremely prematurely. He takes office in late
January.

You're absolutely right. Send him on vacation to the South of France. He
can assemble his team after Jan. 20.

Maybe we should be discussing how Bush is doing so far as a former
president. Surely you already know how that turned out as well!

Don't look back.

Boater wrote:
[...]

I predict he's going to show up drunk a lot.
Tim Tim is offline

Boater wrote:

Obama's Use of Complete Sentences Stirs Controversy

(Cut and paste stuff removed)

I still cringe every time I hear Bush speak. To me, he always sounds as
if he is reading a script he doesn't understand. Obama sounds a hell of
a lot better to me. I hear him and I think..."smart." Proper use of
language is an important asset for the leader of the free world.

you might be on to something there, Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 20, 2:04*pm, Jim wrote:

He promised a fresh start. Let him start proving it. I see same ole same ole so far.

i wish him all the best too. I dont' see how he plans to accomplish
even a third of what he's promised, but I do wish him well.

But concernign the "same ol' same ol" i am wondering about that.

could it be of his chosing and re-apointing of the Clintonista
cartel?
Jim Jim is offline

Tim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Obama's Use of Complete Sentences Stirs Controversy
(Cut and paste stuff removed)

I still cringe every time I hear Bush speak. To me, he always sounds as
if he is reading a script he doesn't understand. Obama sounds a hell of
a lot better to me. I hear him and I think..."smart." Proper use of
language is an important asset for the leader of the free world.

you might be on to something there, Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

Tim, shame on you. ;-)

Jim Jim is offline

Tim wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:04 pm, Jim wrote:

He promised a fresh start. Let him start proving it. I see same ole same ole so far.

i wish him all the best too. I dont' see how he plans to accomplish
even a third of what he's promised, but I do wish him well.

But concernign the "same ol' same ol" i am wondering about that.

could it be of his chosing and re-apointing of the Clintonista
cartel?

Partly. You won't find many fresh healthy fish in the pond he is fishing in.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:04 pm, Jim wrote:

He promised a fresh start. Let him start proving it. I see same
ole same ole so far.

i wish him all the best too. I dont' see how he plans to accomplish
even a third of what he's promised, but I do wish him well.

But concernign the "same ol' same ol" i am wondering about that.

could it be of his chosing and re-apointing of the Clintonista
cartel?

Partly. You won't find many fresh healthy fish in the pond he is
fishing in.

Yeah. Obama should be naming top-drawer, experienced execs like, oh,
Brownie or Gonzales.

This isn't about Bush.

Sure it is. Obama will be busy for years cleaning up after Bush's
failures.

You are mired down in a blame game that is consuming you. Get on with
your life. You have your Democratic majority and your democratic
president. Your "if only...blah blah.........we could Blah blah blah"
has come true. NO MORE EXCUSES. Get to work, Democrats.

The D's have all the power to implement their polices now. And, no one
to blame if things don't work, things go wrong, or if the public says
hell no.
DK DK is offline

Tim wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:04 pm, Jim wrote:

He promised a fresh start. Let him start proving it. I see same ole same ole so far.

i wish him all the best too. I dont' see how he plans to accomplish
even a third of what he's promised, but I do wish him well.

But concernign the "same ol' same ol" i am wondering about that.

could it be of his chosing and re-apointing of the Clintonista
cartel?

He doesn't promise to accomplish anything. He quickly said it could
take "more than a term" AFTER he was elected. Anyone could have pulled
that stunt.
DK DK is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 20, 2:04 pm, Jim wrote:

He promised a fresh start. Let him start proving it. I see same
ole same ole so far.

i wish him all the best too. I dont' see how he plans to accomplish
even a third of what he's promised, but I do wish him well.

But concernign the "same ol' same ol" i am wondering about that.

could it be of his chosing and re-apointing of the Clintonista
cartel?

Partly. You won't find many fresh healthy fish in the pond he is
fishing in.

Yeah. Obama should be naming top-drawer, experienced execs like, oh,
Brownie or Gonzales.

This isn't about Bush.

Sure it is. Obama will be busy for years cleaning up after Bush's failures.

....And the Democratic congress. Does Karen let you read the paper they
deliver to her door?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:08:24 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Boater wrote:

Obama's Use of Complete Sentences Stirs Controversy

(Cut and paste stuff removed)

I still cringe every time I hear Bush speak. To me, he always sounds as
if he is reading a script he doesn't understand. Obama sounds a hell of
a lot better to me. I hear him and I think..."smart." Proper use of
language is an important asset for the leader of the free world.

you might be on to something there, Harry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

LMAO!

How good. Thanks Tim.
--