Default Anybody Fish with Frank Mundus?

Saw him a couple times on Carson or Letterman.
Quite a character. Lived a full life.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3022

--Vic

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 06:10:44 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Saw him a couple times on Carson or Letterman.
Quite a character. Lived a full life.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3022

Never fished with him, but I met him a couple of times. I thought he
was a jerk and that opinion is shared by many.

wrote:
Saw him a couple times on Carson or Letterman.
Quite a character. *Lived a full life.

http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3022

Never fished with him, but I met him a couple of times. *I thought he
was a jerk and that opinion is shared by many.

Remember Orlando Wilson the bass fisherman that had a TV show?
Complete ass. Hank Parker, on the other hand, nicest guy on the planet.

On Nov 20, 1:24*pm, wrote:
On Nov 20, 12:26*pm, Boater wrote:

wrote:
Saw him a couple times on Carson or Letterman.
Quite a character. *Lived a full life.
http://www.boattest.com/Resources/vi...px?NewsID=3022
Never fished with him, but I met him a couple of times. *I thought he
was a jerk and that opinion is shared by many.
Remember Orlando Wilson the bass fisherman that had a TV show?
Complete ass. Hank Parker, on the other hand, nicest guy on the planet.

I remember Orlando Wilson, never met him or attended anything he was
at. *I attended a seminar up in Marlboro a long time ago where Parker
was a featured speaker - seemed like a regular guy.

Jimmy Houston was one of the funniest guys I've ever talked to - had
quite a sense of humor. *Bill Dance is a pretty regular guy too. *I
met both of them at the annual open house at my dealers.

I wouldn't give you ten cents for Roland Martin. *He presented my
amateur tournament trophy when I was a regular on the New England
amateur trail back in the day - cold fish he was - it was a here,
congratulations, get out of my face kind of thing. *:)

Parker is a nice guy, but he's a bit too "churchy" for my taste. The guy
who owned the dealership where I bought my first SeaPro sold that
dealership and went to work for Parker's TV production company. Go figure.

Yeah, we believe you.

I first met Roland Martin very briefly at the same dealership. He was
friendly and chatty. About a year later, I booked a room at his resort
on the Big O, saw him there, and he gave us the grand tour, going to far
as to let me climb aboard his 25' Ranger offshore fishing boat (one of
the few ever made, apparently), and giving us the "special guest"
discount for giant live shiners. He also arranged a great fishing guide
for us.

Yeah, sure, you were a special guest, he bent over backwards for
you.....liar. HEY, there is one very unique feature at his marina.
Seeing how you got the super special treatment, you MUST know what it
is..........tell us!

How many people think Harry will either ignore this, or call names
because he can't answer?- Hide quoted text -

How many people think you will stfu about Harry and get a life?

wrote:
[...]

There is are two little details that, unless you actually know, pretty
much proves his story.

I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to call bull**** on this one.

wrote:
[...]

How many people think you will stfu about Harry and get a life?- Hide quoted text -

Awe......how cute!

wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to call bull**** on this one.- Hide quoted text -

Nope, anything that Harry said is common knowledge to anyone that
watches Roland's shows. But there is one unique thing about/at his
marina.........I'll be waiting for Harry's answer, he has the inside
scoop, remember, he got the VIP treatment from Roland himself!

Hey Frank B... DSK ASA 1 August 21st 06 02:21 PM
Hey Frank B DSK ASA 8 July 18th 06 06:45 PM
Frank Bell's website FWB General 2 July 7th 05 05:17 PM
O.T. As only Frank can sing it,,,! RGrew176 General 1 October 1st 04 11:03 PM