Default Anybody Fish with Frank Mundus?

"Jim" wrote in message

Am I the only one who doesn't know who this Roland guy is?

Is his last name McDonald?

Eisboch

http://www.fishingwithrolandmartin.com/

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:41:04 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Jim" wrote in message

Am I the only one who doesn't know who this Roland guy is?

Is his last name McDonald?

Roland McDonald?

I thought it was Ronald McDonald.

Now your going to make me go look it up.

"Jim" wrote in message

Am I the only one who doesn't know who this Roland guy is?

Is his last name McDonald?

Roland McDonald?

I thought it was Ronald McDonald.

Now your going to make me go look it up.

Everyone knows who Roland McDonald is. He's the swimming and diving
coach at a local university.

Who is Ronald McDonald?

On Nov 20, 6:42*pm, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:58:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Nope, anything that Harry said is common knowledge to anyone that
watches Roland's shows. But there is one unique thing about/at his
marina.........I'll be waiting for Harry's answer, he has the inside
scoop, remember, he got the VIP treatment from Roland himself!

I absoutely guarentee you there is one detail that almost nobody knows
about.

Trust me on that.

Trust me, I am not going to play guessing games with the idiot who posts
here as loogy. There are several things about Roland's marina facility I
didn't mention, such as its proximity to launch ramps, the humongous
fish tank inside the store, the purple martin noises piped inside the
store from the bird houses outside, and a few more...but so what?

Heeheee!!!!! It's very obvious, especially if you got the super VIP
treatment because you are THE Harry Krause.

Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:58:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Nope, anything that Harry said is common knowledge to anyone that
watches Roland's shows. But there is one unique thing about/at his
marina.........I'll be waiting for Harry's answer, he has the inside
scoop, remember, he got the VIP treatment from Roland himself!

I absoutely guarentee you there is one detail that almost nobody knows
about.

Trust me on that.

Trust me, I am not going to play guessing games with the idiot who posts
here as loogy. There are several things about Roland's marina facility I
didn't mention, such as its proximity to launch ramps, the humongous
fish tank inside the store, the purple martin noises piped inside the
store from the bird houses outside, and a few more...but so what?

He's a last generation bass fishing champ, really one of the top guys in
the sport, who hosts a TV fishing program. He also has a pretty nice
marina/lodge down in Clewiston on Lake O. I don't know what the fishing is
like there these days, but in the mid-90's, when I visited, we were lucky
enough to catch some pretty nice bass on a trip with a guide arranged by
Roland Martin.

In my opinion, The Stick Marsh/Farm 13 will blow Lake *O* away fro quality
bass and crappie fishing.

Hey Frank B... DSK ASA 1 August 21st 06 02:21 PM
Hey Frank B DSK ASA 8 July 18th 06 06:45 PM
Frank Bell's website FWB General 2 July 7th 05 05:17 PM
O.T. As only Frank can sing it,,,! RGrew176 General 1 October 1st 04 11:03 PM