Default What do some Republicans and al Qaeda have in common?

On Nov 20, 6:32*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

BAR wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Racial slurs against Barack Obama.

Does this mean that Al Qaeda doesn't want to sit at the table with
Mr.Obama. *Bummer.

I thought that by electing The Obama we were going to solve all of our
problems in the world.

You're not licensed to think.

You're off to a great start today.
No need to suffer, you know. *Hemorrhoids can be treated.

Eisboch

Hemorrhoids can be treated.

Then why dont you eat a tube of Preparation H...and disappear, ass
boil.
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Racial slurs against Barack Obama.

Does this mean that Al Qaeda doesn't want to sit at the table with
Mr.Obama. Bummer.
I thought that by electing The Obama we were going to solve all of our
problems in the world.

You're not licensed to think.

You're off to a great start today.
No need to suffer, you know. Hemorrhoids can be treated.

Eisboch

At this point in his day he didn't know how bad it would get.

On Nov 19, 11:01*pm, BAR wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Racial slurs against Barack Obama.

Does this mean that Al Qaeda doesn't want to sit at the table with
Mr.Obama. *Bummer.

I thought that by electing The Obama we were going to solve all of our
problems in the world.

we will. obama's gonna do what bush couldn': destroy al qaida
Senior Member

On Nov 20, 8:10*am, wf3h wrote:
On Nov 19, 11:01*pm, BAR wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:

Racial slurs against Barack Obama.

Does this mean that Al Qaeda doesn't want to sit at the table with
Mr.Obama. *Bummer.

I thought that by electing The Obama we were going to solve all of our
problems in the world.

we will. obama's gonna do what bush couldn': destroy al qaida

What? In a pick up basketball game?

wf3h wrote:
On Nov 19, 11:01 pm, BAR wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Racial slurs against Barack Obama.
Does this mean that Al Qaeda doesn't want to sit at the table with
Mr.Obama. Bummer.

I thought that by electing The Obama we were going to solve all of our
problems in the world.

we will. obama's gonna do what bush couldn': destroy al qaida

You can't destroy a nebulous organization. You just have to make it
extremely painful to belong to the organization by killing anyone
claiming to be a member.

'Top 5' al Qaeda leader killed...again. *JimH* General 136 December 6th 05 08:12 PM
(OT) Bush-Al Qaeda bb General 26 April 5th 04 06:43 PM
( OT ) BUSH DID NOT CONSIDER AL QAEDA URGENT Jim General 0 March 25th 04 04:56 PM