Default Do you reckon Al Gore...

....will get a job in the Obama administration? The big O has been doing
some heavy talking about spending tax money to change the weather.

http://tinyurl.com/5ee334
--
John H.

On Nov 19, 12:03*pm, JohnH wrote:
...will get a job in the Obama administration? The big O has been doing
some heavy talking about spending tax money to change the weather.

http://tinyurl.com/5ee334
--
John H.

I must have missed it. Where did Obama say he was going to "change the
weather"?
Do you think it's a bad idea to clean up the environment that WE have
altered?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:00:17 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 19, 12:03*pm, JohnH wrote:
...will get a job in the Obama administration? The big O has been doing
some heavy talking about spending tax money to change the weather.

http://tinyurl.com/5ee334
--
John H.

I must have missed it. Where did Obama say he was going to "change the
weather"?
Do you think it's a bad idea to clean up the environment that WE have
altered?

If he's going to fix global warming, he'll have to change the weather.
Amen.

--
John H.

On Nov 19, 12:03*pm, JohnH wrote:
...will get a job in the Obama administration? The big O has been doing
some heavy talking about spending tax money to change the weather.

http://tinyurl.com/5ee334
--
John H.

I must have missed it. Where did Obama say he was going to "change the
weather"?
Do you think it's a bad idea to clean up the environment that WE have
altered?

If he's going to fix global warming, he'll have to change the weather.
Amen.

--
John H.

That's only possible IF human activities are to blame for the changes
we are seeing, and that has not been proven yet. So far it seems that
solar activity is responsible, no matter how much the enviro-whacks
scream.

I'm all for cleaning up our land and water. I pick trash out of the
water whenever I encounter it while out on the lake. I'd even toss a
liberal a life ring. :-)

JohnH wrote:

On Nov 19, 12:03 pm, JohnH wrote:
[...]

Putting some tax money into these types of activities would be very
worthwhile:

http://www.cbf.org/site/PageServer?p...ub_restoration

But I've got a feeling any tax money spent on Global Warming will go into
the pockets of those like Al Gore.

Two right-wing, racist idiots talking about Al Gore. Perfect.

On Nov 19, 12:03*pm, JohnH wrote:
[...]

The media is part of the problem:

http://newsbusters.org/node/11149
--
John H.

wrote:
On Nov 19, 12:03 pm, JohnH wrote:
...will get a job in the Obama administration? The big O has been doing
some heavy talking about spending tax money to change the weather.

http://tinyurl.com/5ee334
--
John H.

I must have missed it. Where did Obama say he was going to "change the
weather"?
Do you think it's a bad idea to clean up the environment that WE have
altered?

He said he was going to make the sea level go down.

Al Gore has a houseboat? Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 7 August 6th 08 01:23 PM
Gore-Tex Fabric Davej General 6 May 2nd 07 08:12 PM
Gore-Tex patch kit? Davej General 7 April 11th 07 01:36 PM
It wan't Al Gore after all... Bill McKee General 0 November 14th 05 02:14 AM