Default Election spurs hundreds of race threats, crimes

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Election spurs 'hundreds' of race threats, crimes

By JESSE WASHINGTON – 8 hours ago

Why do you give publicity to this kind of crap?
All it accomplishes is to give those inclined to racism more emotional
vigor.

Eisboch

Right...if you ignore a cancer, why, it'll go away all on its own.

Come on. That's about as stupid an analogy as there is.
Emotional based hatred or bigotry is nothing like fighting cancer.

Eisboch

It's exactly the same. You have to bring it out in the open, shine a
light on it, and then eradicate it.

"Boater" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:

Come on. That's about as stupid an analogy as there is.
Emotional based hatred or bigotry is nothing like fighting cancer.

Eisboch

It's exactly the same. You have to bring it out in the open, shine a light
on it, and then eradicate it.

I completely disagree. Some people, unlike a disease, are fueled by
attention. Ever notice that?

Eisboch

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:21:22 -0800 (PST), camacdonaldiii
wrote:

Hey Krauseter, my main man, why don't you answer??

Seen any interesting new birds lately?

wrote:

Hey Krauseter, my main man, why don't you answer??

Seen any interesting new birds lately?

Probably can't even see his fly. (Yeah, yeah...I know...really bad pun)

Old McDonald, our erstwhile poster, has a baaaaaad case of sleep apnea,
and wears the full face mask CPAP regalia. I *had* a good friend who
suffered from that, and despite all the nagging from his spouse and
friends, he refused to change his lifestyle (too heavy, too much booze,
and he smoked). Well, he doesn't suffer from sleep apnea any more, nor
does he have to wear the CPAP device.

He's dead.

How is your pustule problem doing, Harry? Do you still have to squeeze
those foul smelling things every morning. You've not mentioned them since
you last compared the act to reading something in the group.

I hear soap helps.
--
John H.

wrote:

Hey Krauseter, my main man, why don't you answer??

Seen any interesting new birds lately?

Matter of fact, Salty, my birding group saw a strange bird recently.
A strange bird indeed, the species Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus.
The species is known to inhabit an area south of Baltimore. The bird
flaps his wings all the time, even when perched to attract attention
and he bellows from early morning until late at night.

wrote:

Hey Krauseter, my main man, why don't you answer??

Seen any interesting new birds lately?

Matter of fact, Salty, my birding group saw a strange bird recently.
A strange bird indeed, the species Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus.
The species is known to inhabit an area south of Baltimore. *The bird
flaps his wings all the time, even when perched to attract attention
and he bellows from early morning until late at night.

I head that species feeds upon carrion, and uses the wing flapping and
bellowing in a futile effort to make other birds think they are
smarter than they really are.