Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Hey Gene!!

Something weird happened here..

Is your system putting a sig file for another news group server on my
posts.. here is the sig file that is showing up, I don't think I added
it, never even heard of them...

SNIP
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com-
*Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------
/SNIP

Weird... Can't find it in any of my settings...

Scotty...

Yo Gene! John H.[_5_] General 3 October 4th 08 01:29 AM
Yo Gene! John H[_3_] General 11 September 9th 08 12:04 PM
Gene - not bad, not bad at all hk General 3 August 18th 08 01:22 AM
Yo!! Gene!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 September 26th 07 04:06 AM
Gene - just for you. (OT) John H. General 1 November 20th 05 02:03 PM