BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Gene!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/100062-hey-gene.html)

SmallBoats.com[_2_] November 16th 08 01:07 AM

Hey Gene!!

Something weird happened here..

Is your system putting a sig file for another news group server on my
posts.. here is the sig file that is showing up, I don't think I added
it, never even heard of them...

SNIP
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com-
*Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------
/SNIP

Weird... Can't find it in any of my settings...

Scotty...
-----------------
-----------------

[email protected] November 16th 08 12:49 PM

Hey Gene!!

On Nov 15, 8:24*pm, Gene wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:07:36 -0500, "SmallBoats.com"

wrote:
*Something weird happened here..

*Is your system putting a sig file for another news group server on my
*posts.. here is the sig file that is showing up, I don't think I added
*it, never even heard of them...

*SNIP
*-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com-
*Completion*Retention*Speed*
*Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
*-----------------
*/SNIP

*Weird... Can't find it in any of my settings...

Scotty...
-----------------
www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*
-----------------

Yeah..... ****es me off, but they are cheap, really good, and have an
*awesome* retention. AIOE and greatnowhere crapped out on me.....
--

Forté Agent 5.00 Build 1160

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/boating/the_boat/my_boat.htm- Hide quoted text -

Hey Gene. Any chance of rethinking your google block? Very little
"spam" comes through anymore and I have really never seen any
"watches" or such for sale on that "other" group you opened up for me.
Unfortunately, several of the old school active members there, post
with google still.. Let me know.. Thanks.