Default Here's Harry in his Zimmerman like lobster boat.........

On Nov 14, 11:10*am, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:34:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:31*am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
Why don't you find something else, that is also somewhere else, to be
obsessed with. *Harry, while annoying, is far less annoying that you guys
obsessed with Harry.

wrote in message

http://webpages.charter.net/eagle91/...0boat.jpg-Hide quoted text -

Also, forgot to add, it doesn't seem to bother you when Harry posts
idiotic pictures claiming they are other people here, does it? Or is
it that you, like a lot of others here, for some stupid reason seem
afraid of Harry?

Harry doesn't post the same picture 40,000 times. He understands the
need for fresh material on a regular basis. Everybody, including those
who really don't have much of a quarrel with you are tired of your
repitition. Maybe you should take a break from usenet until *you think
of something new to say. We've herad your single theme and everybody
here, long ago, either agreed with it or disagreed with it. Now you
have just driven it into the ground to the point where those who maybe
agreed with you at one time, are also totally fatigued with your
nonsense.- Hide quoted text -

No one is forcing you to read any of it. Are they?

jamesgangnc wrote:
In case you hadn't noticed I also called Harry annoying. Why would anyone
be afraid of Harry? But some percentage of his posts are actually on topic.

He posts trolls and you guys respond like Pavlov's dog every single time.
Apparently you don't get that he could care less what you have to say. He's
just enjoying the fact that he can make you guys sit up and beg anytime he
wants. On cue.

wrote in message

http://webpages.charter.net/eagle91/...in%20boat.jpg- Hide quoted
text -

Also, forgot to add, it doesn't seem to bother you when Harry posts
idiotic pictures claiming they are other people here, does it? Or is
it that you, like a lot of others here, for some stupid reason seem
afraid of Harry?

In case you haven't noticed, they are actually just as effective at
getting Harry to jump through hoops anytime they want. It is a
symbiotic relationship, where Harry NEEDS them just as much as they NEED
Harry. The difference seems to be that Harry seems to be very insecure
with who is is, and is desperately seeking positive attention, but will
accept negative attention if that is all that is available.

wrote in message

http://webpages.charter.net/eagle91/...in%20boat.jpg- Hide quoted
text -

Also, forgot to add, it doesn't seem to bother you when Harry posts
idiotic pictures claiming they are other people here, does it? Or is
it that you, like a lot of others here, for some stupid reason seem
afraid of Harry?

In case you haven't noticed, they are actually just as effective at
getting Harry to jump through hoops anytime they want. It is a
symbiotic relationship, where Harry NEEDS them just as much as they NEED
Harry. The difference seems to be that Harry seems to be very insecure
with who is is, and is desperately seeking positive attention, but will
accept negative attention if that is all that is available.

Yeah...I really wanted to be a ... dentist and inhale really bad breath
all day long.

wrote in message

http://webpages.charter.net/eagle91/...0boat.jpg-Hide quoted
text -

Also, forgot to add, it doesn't seem to bother you when Harry posts
idiotic pictures claiming they are other people here, does it? Or is
it that you, like a lot of others here, for some stupid reason seem
afraid of Harry?

In case you haven't noticed, they are actually just as effective at
getting Harry to jump through hoops anytime they want. *It is a
symbiotic relationship, where Harry NEEDS them just as much as they NEED
Harry. *The difference seems to be that Harry seems to be very insecure
with who is is, and is desperately seeking positive attention, but will
accept negative attention if that is all that is available.- Hide quoted text -

Nope, I would love it if Harry took his nasty vulgar insults and name
calling somewhere else. He tried, and he even took that whining JimH
with him, but...... they came back.

wrote in message

http://webpages.charter.net/eagle91/...jpg-Hidequoted text -

[...]

The same could be said about you responding to my posts, or Harry's
for that matter. Nobody really needs you to run around like a little
girl tattling on things you think Harry may have done. Change your
****ing tampax, take a handful of Midol, *and move on, already.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I KNEW that you'd start your vulgar low life crap, it's all you
have. Pretty pathetic.

Speaking of Pavlov's dogs, you don't have to read ANY of it if you
choose not to.

And you dont have to POST the ****..either. Your obsession with Harry
is not healthy. Are you a closet Fag?

On Nov 14, 1:26*pm, wrote:
Speaking of Pavlov's dogs, you don't have to read ANY of it if you
choose not to.

And you dont have to POST the ****..either. Your obsession with Harry
is not healthy. Are you a closet Fag?

Let me make this very simple for you, you low life piece of crap. I'll
post any damned thing I want, got it? It's entirely up to the
individual whether they read it or not, still with me? Therefore, if
you don't like it DON'T READ IT. It's not my fault that you have the
mind of a nasty little third grader. You aren't even bright enough to
attempt to make a point without being a vulgar nasty neanderthal.

On Nov 14, 1:29*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:

Speaking of Pavlov's dogs, you don't have to read ANY of it if you
choose not to.

And you dont have to POST the ****..either. Your obsession with Harry
is not healthy. Are you a closet Fag?

There's no closet involved with that one...

What are you trying to say, low life?

Another Lobster Boat MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 12th 08 06:25 AM
Lobster Boat MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 1 June 25th 08 12:30 AM
Name Harry's Zimmerman like Lobster Boat Contest. [email protected] General 30 February 12th 08 08:26 PM
Lobster Boat MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 July 8th 07 10:57 PM