[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Here's Harry in his Zimmerman like lobster boat.........

On Nov 14, 11:39*am, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:26:32 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 14, 11:10*am, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:34:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Nov 14, 8:31*am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
Why don't you find something else, that is also somewhere else, to be
obsessed with. *Harry, while annoying, is far less annoying that you guys
obsessed with Harry.

wrote in message

http://webpages.charter.net/eagle91/...jpg-Hidequoted text -

Also, forgot to add, it doesn't seem to bother you when Harry posts
idiotic pictures claiming they are other people here, does it? Or is
it that you, like a lot of others here, for some stupid reason seem
afraid of Harry?

Harry doesn't post the same picture 40,000 times. He understands the
need for fresh material on a regular basis. Everybody, including those
who really don't have much of a quarrel with you are tired of your
repitition. Maybe you should take a break from usenet until *you think
of something new to say. We've herad your single theme and everybody
here, long ago, either agreed with it or disagreed with it. Now you
have just driven it into the ground to the point where those who maybe
agreed with you at one time, are also totally fatigued with your
nonsense.- Hide quoted text -

No one is forcing you to read any of it. Are they?

The same could be said about you responding to my posts, or Harry's
for that matter. Nobody really needs you to run around like a little
girl tattling on things you think Harry may have done. Change your
****ing tampax, take a handful of Midol, *and move on, already.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I KNEW that you'd start your vulgar low life crap, it's all you
have. Pretty pathetic.