posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default NAVICO parts wanted

A friend is looking for a NAVICO depth transducer and a wind masthead
transducer to get a SYS200 instrument set working. If you have any
stuff laying on the basement floor feel free to drop me a line. Would
also appreciate any transducer o-ring information or supplier
information that anyone may have. Many thanks.
posted to rec.boats.electronics

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:06:28 -0700 (PDT), Ringmaster
wrote:

A friend is looking for a NAVICO depth transducer and a wind masthead
transducer to get a SYS200 instrument set working. If you have any
stuff laying on the basement floor feel free to drop me a line. Would
also appreciate any transducer o-ring information or supplier
information that anyone may have. Many thanks.

About 110% of the depth sounder transducers for all manufacturers
are/were made by Airmar - check with them for the depth transducer.
(I don't think they do wind transducers for other makers.)

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca
posted to rec.boats.electronics

A delayed thank you for the info.

Signet SmartPak parts wanted Ringmaster Electronics 0 October 26th 07 10:09 PM
Navico wd 200 wind help dpf General 0 February 25th 06 01:24 AM
Mercruser 3.0 Litre engine parts wanted Barleycorn UK Power Boats 0 March 23rd 05 09:30 PM
Wanted: Navico speed impeller SAIL LOCO Electronics 1 February 9th 04 05:08 PM
Navico log oes General 1 October 13th 03 07:35 PM