posted to rec.boats.electronics
Peter Bennett Peter Bennett is offline

Default NAVICO parts wanted

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:06:28 -0700 (PDT), Ringmaster
wrote:

A friend is looking for a NAVICO depth transducer and a wind masthead
transducer to get a SYS200 instrument set working. If you have any
stuff laying on the basement floor feel free to drop me a line. Would
also appreciate any transducer o-ring information or supplier
information that anyone may have. Many thanks.

About 110% of the depth sounder transducers for all manufacturers
are/were made by Airmar - check with them for the depth transducer.
(I don't think they do wind transducers for other makers.)

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca