posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Fuel Gauge/Meter Specs?

People, I want to rig a position sender and meter for a sort-of-custom
situation.

The meter used in electronic fuel level sensing makes sense for me,
but to use with another sender. I have my choice of these senders, so
I can pick one to match the meter's spec's.

I wonder if anyone here knows anything about what type of electrical
signal these tend to use? (I'm not an EE, so pls be gentle!)
Voltage? Levels? Or, ??? Thanks for any help here.

AS

FUEL GAUGE WIRES sonofadocker General 1 June 1st 07 01:46 PM
Fuel Meter? Bryan General 3 April 21st 06 01:01 PM
erratic fuel gauge Wm. E. Fletcher General 3 July 30th 04 09:03 PM
fuel meter dcg Electronics 0 April 16th 04 05:20 PM
Stuck fuel gauge??? Frank Taylor, Jr. Cruising 1 October 23rd 03 01:04 PM