posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Evil NYC lawyer Harvey Mars is going down in flames! (OT)

Ever been sued for USD $30 million?

There's this psychotic woman, Karin Kaufman.

She was given millions by her rich NYC real estate family,
parked in a house in Westchester County in NY. Despite having
a history of ceasing her meds and going psychotic, her
family never checked up on Karin Kaufman.

Karin Kaufman incorporated a number of companies and hired
personnel, including importing (O-1 visas) several scientific
researchers. I was her web/security person.

After she fired a bunch of us, I contacted her family and
they confirmed she was a life long psych patient. I recorded
the phone calls. I have up on my site a recording of rich
father Melvyn Kaufman who said it keeps happening (Karin
ceasing her meds and going nutso) and there was nothing
he could do about it.

Yes, you could have, Mr. Kaufman, you could have arranged
for a financial guardian for her.

How crazy is Karin Kaufman? For example, on her world-body
web site, she states she has won the right to use nuclear
weapons against Drug Cartel All Time Criminals. Karin
believes she is a major player in the world's affairs.

The first law firm Karin hired quit their client after I
showed them my online documentation about her being crazy.

I put my documentation online because that's where I put
them: I'm an erstwhile netcop. Then I went about contacting
NYS authority after authority to get this sick woman (who
gave me employment) some help. No luck, go figure. The
fired ex-employee has no cred.

Although the first law firm quit, there's always some piece
of ****scum lawyer who is willing to get paid at hundreds
of dollars an hour, in this case to sue me for USD $30
million for being defamatory (including in Usenet!), and
for hurting her companies with the material on my web site.

That lawyer is Harvey Mars, a Local 802 musician's union
representative, who also takes on misc "labor" suits.

Bad news for Harvey Mars: after two years and seven months
I prevailed in the lawsuit. It was discontinued with prejudice.

Here is the current version of the web site documentation:

a href="http://psychotic-karin-kaufman.org/"Harvey Mars/a

Any media out there care to report on this unfinished story?

This post is my documented opinion.