JimH

Default Water (connection to Mars) found on Mars

http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

JimH

"JimH" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

Doh! Subject should say: Water (connection to boating) found on Mars.

Sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes you don't.

I do.

John H

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:38:56 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

That was not nice, Jim. Funny, though!

Are you spamming candy bars now? Shame on ya!
--
John H

JimH

"JimH" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

Doh! Subject should say: Water (connection to boating) found on Mars.

Sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes you don't.

I do.

Poor sense of humor in this group.

Oh well, I found it funny. ;-)

JimH

"JimH" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

Poor sense of humor in this group.

Oh well, I found it funny. ;-)

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:42:16 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

Poor sense of humor in this group.

You just noticed this?

Later,

Tom
JimH

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:38:56 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4jno9

That was not nice, Jim. Funny, though!

Are you spamming candy bars now? Shame on ya!
--
John H

I am indeed spamming candy bars....sorry.

Remind me though.....even though I had a tour of the factories, and their
products are consumed on boats, did I write a fluff article about the
product and include the manufacturers name, number and email address here in
this NG? Sorry if I forgot to do so because I own some stock in Mars Bars
(the tastiest candy this side of the moon) and my brother in law has part
ownership in the M&M's company who also produce the snickers, m&m, skittles
and starburst candies. I would definitely run into some cash residuals if I
did.

Now for a serious question.......Considering that candy is eaten while on a
boat, including M&M products, should candy bar and boat manufacturer
spamming now be allowed here? I really do love Mars bars. ;-)

BTW: If you want to buy a franchise click he http://www.mms.com/

Ask for Frank, my brother. ;-)

Of the seven posts to this thread when I came across it, five of them
were you replying to yourself. Congrats. You finally found somebody who
thinks you're pretty cool and gives a schlitz about your opinion. :-)

JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...
Of the seven posts to this thread when I came across it, five of them
were you replying to yourself. Congrats. You finally found somebody who
thinks you're pretty cool and gives a schlitz about your opinion. :-)

Relax Chuck. It was a funny post.

Are you that caught up in anger and hatred that you cannot take time to
laugh?

JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...
Of the seven posts to this thread when I came across it, five of them
were you replying to yourself. Congrats. You finally found somebody who
thinks you're pretty cool and gives a schlitz about your opinion. :-)

Are you really that obsessed over me? Me thinks so......after all, it was a
fricken joke I posted and you still found fault with it.

Earth to Chuck....get a life.

Please?

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 30th 05 06:35 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Water systems on my boat - need suggestions, please. Adam Cruising 14 May 11th 04 04:56 PM
Fresh Water Tank Lou Cragin Cruising 6 December 8th 03 08:23 AM
Hot Water Dispenser Conor Crowley Cruising 11 October 28th 03 07:42 PM