posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default SeaTalk Sentence Format

Does anyone have a document that describes the SeaTalk sentence format?
I've looked for one multiple times in the past, but never have found one.
I do have a document which provides talker-IDs, but nothing past that.

00 Depth
10 Wind angle
11 Wind speed
20 Speed through water
21 Trip mileage
22 Total mileage
23 Water temperature
25 Total & trip mileage
26 Speed through water
27 Water temperature
30 Lamp intensity
50 Latitude
51 Longitude
52 Speed over ground
53 Course over ground
54 UTC time
56 Date
84 Compass heading
89 Compass ST40 heading

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Geoff Schultz wrote in
:

Does anyone have a document that describes the SeaTalk sentence format?

It's proprietary. We could show you, but then we'd have to kill you.

posted to rec.boats.electronics

larry wrote in
:

Geoff Schultz wrote in
:

Does anyone have a document that describes the SeaTalk sentence
format?

It's proprietary. We could show you, but then we'd have to kill you.

I guess that I'm going to have to die then...

http://www.thomas-knauf.de/seatalk.htm

-- Geoff
www.GeoffSchultz.org