Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Help with NMEA sentences (FURUNO devices)

Hello everybody.

I am developping a personal software in order to obtain de NMEA
information transmitted by a FURUNO radar about the targets with are
selected in the display. I receive in my computer without problem the
TTM sentence during, more or less, 15 minutes, but after this time,
the display just transmits the sentence "$PFEC, GPint, ast01*13".
Does anyone know the reason, or put up with something similar? I donīt
know what can I do.

Thanks!