posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default SmartCraft to NMEA2000 bridge?

My navigation is all NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 fortunately. It would also
allow for display of the vital machine data in a nice overview screen.
Now my machines are Mercury, and unfortunately not NMEA2000 but
SmartCraft.
Is there any bridge to pass the machine data to NMEA2000 (rpm,
pressures, battery etc)?

TIA

Marc

--
Switzerland/Europe
http://www.heusser.com
posted to rec.boats.electronics

Not that I am aware of.

On Jul 21, 3:06 am, Marc Heusser
alid wrote:
My navigation is all NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 fortunately. It would also
allow for display of the vital machine data in a nice overview screen.
Now my machines are Mercury, and unfortunately not NMEA2000 but
SmartCraft.
Is there any bridge to pass the machine data to NMEA2000 (rpm,
pressures, battery etc)?

SmartCraft to NMEA2000 bridge? Marc Heusser Electronics 0 July 14th 07 11:42 PM
Mercury Smartcraft Edgar Electronics 0 June 19th 06 04:02 PM
NMEA2000 against NMEA0183 Doug Dotson Electronics 20 April 11th 05 06:55 PM
Re : NMEA2000 Bob Lynas Electronics 3 February 4th 05 11:07 PM
NMEA2000 - How about the Priority? Sabine Electronics 1 December 7th 04 09:50 PM