posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Standard Horizon c180

Next to the c-card socket ther is another very small socket which looks a
bit like a mini usb one.

Does anyone know what it is for.

It is not shown in the manual.

Alec

Alec wrote:
Next to the c-card socket ther is another very small socket which looks a
bit like a mini usb one.

Does anyone know what it is for.

It is not shown in the manual.

Alec

Its for future updating the firmware on the unit by a PC. At the moment
you have to program a cmap update cartridge on a dealer DPS. JG JGTech