posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Daul battery setup

Cab any one point me in the right direction with fitting dual batteries.
thanks in advance
Lushy in AU

--
This life is not a rehearsal it is the real thing!
posted to rec.boats.electronics

"Lushy" wrote in news:q7g_h.33058$M.19340@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

Cab any one point me in the right direction with fitting dual batteries.
thanks in advance
Lushy in AU

You'd have to describe your boat and system to us. How many alternators
and other power sources do you have? Is this one starting battery and one
house battery? What kind of loads do you have so we can talk about what
size house battery you need. How much room is there for them? Describe
the current system....Does it have a DC breaker panel? What powerline
charger do you have?

That's a good start...(c;

Larry

In article , Larry wrote:
"Lushy" wrote in news:q7g_h.33058$M.19340@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

Cab any one point me in the right direction with fitting dual batteries.
thanks in advance
Lushy in AU

You'd have to describe your boat and system to us. How many alternators
and other power sources do you have? Is this one starting battery and one
house battery? What kind of loads do you have so we can talk about what
size house battery you need. How much room is there for them? Describe
the current system....Does it have a DC breaker panel? What powerline
charger do you have?

Seems like there should be a FAQ about that.

greg