posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Ping - Ben Ellison

Ben,

For the past two days when attempting to log onto your blog (Panbo) I get
"Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
Error Document to handle the request", response per Apache/1.3.37 Server at
www.panbo.com Port 80.

I had just installed an IE 7 automatic download from MS.

Is it your problem or mine? Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Butch Davis

posted to rec.boats.electronics

"Butch Davis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ben,

For the past two days when attempting to log onto your blog (Panbo) I get
"Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
Error Document to handle the request", response per Apache/1.3.37 Server

at
www.panbo.com Port 80.

I had just installed an IE 7 automatic download from MS.

Is it your problem or mine? Suggestions welcome.

Just in case Ben doesn't read this newsgroup (I can't imagine but still...)
I have forwarded this message to his e-mail address.

Meindert

posted to rec.boats.electronics

Butch,

Here's the answer from Ben:

quote
Thanks, Meindert. I do read the group, but don't post (still haven't figured
out how to disquise my e-mail adress).

At any rate, the problem in not Butch's IE7 install. Apparently a
"comment.cgi" script within Panbo is causing a lot of server CPU activity
and my host, Lunarpages.com, shut down the site...without even warning me!
I am working on a solution!

Please do post this. Thanks.

Best, Ben
/qoute

Meindert

posted to rec.boats.electronics

Many thanks, Meindert.

Butch Davis
"Meindert Sprang" wrote in message
Butch,

Here's the answer from Ben:

quote
Thanks, Meindert. I do read the group, but don't post (still haven't
figured
out how to disquise my e-mail adress).

At any rate, the problem in not Butch's IE7 install. Apparently a
"comment.cgi" script within Panbo is causing a lot of server CPU activity
and my host, Lunarpages.com, shut down the site...without even warning me!
I am working on a solution!

Please do post this. Thanks.

Best, Ben
/qoute

Meindert

Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 09:33 PM
Ping Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 26th 05 08:44 PM
Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM