posted to rec.boats.electronics
Meindert Sprang Meindert Sprang is offline

Default Ping - Ben Ellison

"Butch Davis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ben,

For the past two days when attempting to log onto your blog (Panbo) I get
"Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
Error Document to handle the request", response per Apache/1.3.37 Server

at
www.panbo.com Port 80.

I had just installed an IE 7 automatic download from MS.

Is it your problem or mine? Suggestions welcome.

Just in case Ben doesn't read this newsgroup (I can't imagine but still...)
I have forwarded this message to his e-mail address.

Meindert