posted to rec.boats.electronics
alland

Default NASA SX 35 Marine VHF Radio

I have an SX35 fitted to my boat. It worked well for the last three
years. Last weekend it stopped transmitting or receiving on all
channels. I tried on another boat with a similar set up but still no
joy. The radio powers up ok and shows in TX mode when the mike button
is pressed. Any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone has a wiring
/ cuircuit diagram for this model I would appreciate a copy.

Regards

Allan

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

http://www.walcottcb.com/product_inf...roducts_id=920

Best $39 you'll spend on radios. You don't know what the condition of the
transmitter or antenna really is. This little meter will tell you what
it's putting out and whether it's going out the antenna or just coming back
from that rotten connection at the base of the mast.

Self powered. Simple to use. Instructions are in the box.

Most problems in a boat are antennas. Of course, antennas can zap the
transmitter on a cheap radio. Cheap radios don't have protection circuitry
in them.

Real marine radio Bob Crantz ASA 15 May 3rd 06 02:32 PM
VHF Marine Radio Antenna James Hebert Electronics 5 February 14th 06 03:48 AM
Position a VHF Radio, a FishFinder, and a GPS in a 18-Ft Center Console? [email protected] General 25 January 17th 06 06:29 PM
FS; Custom Marine Grade LCD Displays PD General 0 January 4th 06 10:47 AM
FS; Custom Marine Grade LCD Displays PD General 0 January 4th 06 10:47 AM