posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bill Kearney

Default teleflex magicbus same as nmea 2000?

I've got a twin engine setup (crusader 6.0) that're controlled via a
Teleflex 'MagicBus' setup. The two engine computers are connected with what
looks to be an NMEA 2000 bus. That is, the connectors are the Micro-C style
and it's setup as two T junctions and terminators. I've called teleflex but
have as yet not received a return call. The manual seems to indicate
they're the same. But before I got attaching anything to it I'd want a
better answer. I'm solely interested in getting engine and fuel data out of
it for display onto a Raymarine E-80.

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney

A question about NMEA, AIS and Raymarine Pascal Electronics 21 May 18th 06 02:18 PM
Objective of NMEA luc Electronics 27 March 7th 06 12:51 PM
Getting nmea connections into my laptop beaufortnc Cruising 15 December 30th 05 04:50 AM
Olive wants to go to the Caribbean ! [email protected] Cruising 20 December 10th 05 02:03 AM
Cool! Bennett trim tab indicators now interface with NMEA 2000 standard NOYB General 2 November 17th 05 03:57 PM