posted to rec.boats.electronics
Albert Porreca

Default second mercathode controller

Does anyone know how to connect a second mercathode controller to the
origional controller? I have a big problem with zinc replacement, and
mercruser told me that a second controller would double my protection. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

A. Porreca

posted to rec.boats.electronics
You

In article ,
"Albert Porreca" wrote:

Does anyone know how to connect a second mercathode controller to the
origional controller? I have a big problem with zinc replacement, and
mercruser told me that a second controller would double my protection. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

A. Porreca

If you need "Double the Protection", there is something else going on.
T%hat should be investigated first.
posted to rec.boats.electronics
Andina Marie

There is no possible justification for a second Mercathode controller
unless the first one quit. A second one will not double your
protection.

Regards,

Andina Marie Foster,