BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   second mercathode controller (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/69394-second-mercathode-controller.html)

Albert Porreca May 4th 06 12:16 PM

second mercathode controller

Does anyone know how to connect a second mercathode controller to the
origional controller? I have a big problem with zinc replacement, and
mercruser told me that a second controller would double my protection. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

A. Porreca

You May 4th 06 06:05 PM

second mercathode controller

In article ,
"Albert Porreca" wrote:

Does anyone know how to connect a second mercathode controller to the
origional controller? I have a big problem with zinc replacement, and
mercruser told me that a second controller would double my protection. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

A. Porreca

If you need "Double the Protection", there is something else going on.
T%hat should be investigated first.

Andina Marie May 5th 06 03:00 PM

second mercathode controller

There is no possible justification for a second Mercathode controller
unless the first one quit. A second one will not double your
protection.

Regards,

Andina Marie Foster,