posted to rec.boats.electronics
Tullochs

Default W AUTOHELM 3000 Remote

I am looking for a autohelm remote for the old autohelm 3000

posted to rec.boats.electronics
GOGO Gadget

Tullochs,

I belive I have two of these but if you can send me a e-mail I will
send you a Picture of the two units so we can make sure that the ones I
have will work.

Tullochs wrote:
I am looking for a autohelm remote for the old autohelm 3000

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOGO Gadget View Post

Tullochs wrote:
I am looking for a autohelm remote for the old autohelm 3000
Hi

I found this rather old post of yours from 2006 and wonder if you still have got any of these remotes in your possession?

regards
Stefan

Old Autohelm 800/1000 schematic/diagram rhys Cruising 6 January 18th 10 10:44 PM
Freedom 25 24vDC/24vAC and Basic Remote [email protected] Cruising 0 November 23rd 05 07:04 PM
Autohelm 4000 Richard Lane Electronics 1 October 17th 05 05:26 PM
WTB: Autohelm 4000 control head in Washington state Richard Lane Marketplace 0 October 16th 05 12:35 AM