BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   W AUTOHELM 3000 Remote (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/66960-w-autohelm-3000-remote.html)

Tullochs February 24th 06 03:23 AM

W AUTOHELM 3000 Remote

I am looking for a autohelm remote for the old autohelm 3000

GOGO Gadget February 24th 06 05:27 PM

W AUTOHELM 3000 Remote

Tullochs,

I belive I have two of these but if you can send me a e-mail I will
send you a Picture of the two units so we can make sure that the ones I
have will work.

Eken January 20th 12 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOGO Gadget (Post 396600)

Tullochs wrote:
I am looking for a autohelm remote for the old autohelm 3000

Hi

I found this rather old post of yours from 2006 and wonder if you still have got any of these remotes in your possession?

regards
Stefan