posted to rec.boats.electronics
capt-dia

Default New Sonar old Transducer

A while ago I started a thread by asking if I could connect a new
sonar to an already existing transducer. Most of the comments were
positive. Well it worked. I now have a Garmin 250 talking to an old
Furuno 50 hz transducer. The pin outs were undocumented but thanks to
the internet enough information was available. I still have to connect
to the 200hz gemtronics transducer. However I can now sail to where I
want to do the next haul out with a little less worry.
Thanks to all that replied.