posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default need LED info

An update!

Now that it is installed, and working, and in use I am even more
impressed! My anchor light is easily the brightest I have seen and
stands out amongst the others like a flare. It is similar to the
difference between "blue-white" headlights (on cars I can't afford) to
the headlights on my '90 Buick (that's paid for). It REALLY stands
out.

Highly recommended.

*Spamson

*keeps the spammers at bay (;-)

I ordered an all round (anchor light) from this firm:

http://doctorled.com/

I paid by Pay Pal and received it in 1 1/2 weeks. I'm satisfied with
it and it was really well priced. I think you could refer to it as
"third generation" My total cost was roughly CAD $46.00

total of 18 LEDS draws 90ma.

They also offer other marine LED products including nav light
replacement LED "bulbs". I haven't tried them yet.

Capt. Spammy

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:06:46 GMT, Geert Maene
wrote:

Where can I find info about navigation LED lights. I need a anchor light
and a tricolor in 1 piece with LED.