posted to rec.boats.electronics
RB

Default universal loran coupler--$109

http://www.zshoppes.com/zmarine/p-44...-ross-int.aspx

universal loran coupler $109

posted to rec.boats.electronics
RB

Sorry about that. I was trying to put it in my files and fumble fingered
things and posted inadvertently. My bad.

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

"RB" wrote in
:

Sorry about that. I was trying to put it in my files and fumble
fingered things and posted inadvertently. My bad.

No problem. Captain's Mast is at 0800 on Monday.

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Leanne

"Larry" wrote in message
"RB" wrote in
:

Sorry about that. I was trying to put it in my files and fumble
fingered things and posted inadvertently. My bad.

No problem. Captain's Mast is at 0800 on Monday.

Standard mast...... 3 days P& P

Leanne

posted to rec.boats.electronics
RB

Wait a minute, Gang----going to Mast for a simple, innocent error is bad
enough, but P&P went out ages ago (I hope).

"RB" wrote in message
Wait a minute, Gang----going to Mast for a simple, innocent error is bad
enough, but P&P went out ages ago (I hope).

Not on my vessel. Martinet is my middle name... :-)

Leanne

posted to rec.boats.electronics
RB

Oh well..........

Wait---how about if I promise I'll never ever do it again? Anything but
P&P.....

"Leanne" wrote in :

Not on my vessel. Martinet is my middle name... :-)

Leanne

I believe the correct term for that kind of Mast sentence is:

S & M

right?

(c;

posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry

"RB" wrote in news:5K2vf.4038$0y2.708
@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

Oh well..........

Wait---how about if I promise I'll never ever do it again? Anything but
P&P.....

Be careful! I hear she has HANDCUFFS!

Kinky.....very kinky

"Larry" wrote in message

I believe the correct term for that kind of Mast sentence is:

S & M

I wonder why my crew keeps jumping ship.... (c;

Leanne