BoatBanter.com

-   Electronics (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   universal loran coupler--$109 (https://www.boatbanter.com/electronics/64909-universal-loran-coupler-%24109.html)

RB January 5th 06 12:57 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

http://www.zshoppes.com/zmarine/p-44...-ross-int.aspx

universal loran coupler $109

RB January 5th 06 12:59 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

Sorry about that. I was trying to put it in my files and fumble fingered
things and posted inadvertently. My bad.

Larry January 5th 06 01:11 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

"RB" wrote in
:

Sorry about that. I was trying to put it in my files and fumble
fingered things and posted inadvertently. My bad.

No problem. Captain's Mast is at 0800 on Monday.

Leanne January 5th 06 03:03 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

"Larry" wrote in message
"RB" wrote in
:

Sorry about that. I was trying to put it in my files and fumble
fingered things and posted inadvertently. My bad.

No problem. Captain's Mast is at 0800 on Monday.

Standard mast...... 3 days P& P

Leanne

RB January 5th 06 03:56 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

Wait a minute, Gang----going to Mast for a simple, innocent error is bad
enough, but P&P went out ages ago (I hope).

Leanne January 5th 06 04:21 AM

"RB" wrote in message
Wait a minute, Gang----going to Mast for a simple, innocent error is bad
enough, but P&P went out ages ago (I hope).

Not on my vessel. Martinet is my middle name... :-)

Leanne

RB January 5th 06 06:11 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

Oh well..........

Wait---how about if I promise I'll never ever do it again? Anything but
P&P.....

Larry January 6th 06 05:25 AM

"Leanne" wrote in :

Not on my vessel. Martinet is my middle name... :-)

Leanne

I believe the correct term for that kind of Mast sentence is:

S & M

right?

(c;

Larry January 6th 06 05:26 AM

universal loran coupler--$109

"RB" wrote in news:5K2vf.4038$0y2.708
@bignews2.bellsouth.net:

Oh well..........

Wait---how about if I promise I'll never ever do it again? Anything but
P&P.....

Be careful! I hear she has HANDCUFFS!

Kinky.....very kinky

Leanne January 6th 06 07:56 PM

"Larry" wrote in message

I believe the correct term for that kind of Mast sentence is:

S & M

I wonder why my crew keeps jumping ship.... (c;

Leanne