Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jds

well, call me an old fart then. if someone is too damn lazy to learn code,
let em be limited to a technician. i use cw 99% of the time. try talking to
some guy in italy that doesnt speak english any better than i speak italian,
add accent= wtf did he say??? an "a" is .- in any language. jeez , 5wpm is a
real obsticle?? i could copy 10 before i even attempted my novice test.
j.d. kc7mpd

Ham Radio Licenses Stan Winikoff Electronics 79 August 10th 04 04:41 AM
Code Flags Michael ASA 5 July 5th 04 05:11 PM
Ignorant Dupes jlrogers ASA 109 August 11th 03 11:16 AM