Toņo

Default power pack yamaha

where in internet sale a power pack for yamaha 95hp 1999 ,your help be
apreciate,thank

Larry

"Toņo" wrote in
:

where in internet sale a power pack for yamaha 95hp 1999 ,your help be
apreciate,thank

Yamaha doesn't make a single reference to the good-ol'-boy term "power
pack" I can find. Can you define what it is you're looking for a little
better?

--
Larry

This jerk called my cellphone and was nasty.
Continental Warranty -- MCG Enterprises -- Mepco-
24955 Pacific Coast HWY Suite C303
Malibu California 90265
888-244-0925
Fax: 310-456-8844
Email:
Read about them he
http://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp...3&view=printer

Is the power pack the problem??? jocast General 4 June 13th 05 11:36 PM
Mercury 1, Yamaha 0 Gould 0738 General 8 October 21st 04 03:35 AM
77 johnson 70HP, replacing power pack, which coils? QWERTY General 2 September 26th 04 01:29 AM
1973 Johnson 115 v4.. Problem: Stator or Power Pack? [email protected] General 5 April 21st 04 01:00 PM
How to use a simple SWR meter and what it means to your VHF Larry W4CSC Electronics 74 November 25th 03 03:45 AM