tateh

Default standard HX370S

anyone know where I might find the pinouts and the programming software?

Doug

"tateh" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
anyone know where I might find the pinouts and the programming software?

The programming software is called CE68 and works for both the HX270 and
HX370. The programming cable set is the CT111 which consists of a serial
port 9 pin connector with built in level converter and two cables which plug
in, one is for the HX270 internal connector and the other is for the HX370
remote speaker/microphone/programming jack. Note this is a screw in 4
conductor ring, ring, tip, sleeve plug. Programming failures will occur if
the threaded sleeve is not fully screwed into the HX370 jack. I find the
software quite straightforward to use and it includes instructions you can
print out for reference.
Any Vertex Standard dealer should be able to special order the CE68 and/or
the CT111 for you. Or take the radio to a dealer who has a service shop and
have it programmed there for less than the cost of purchasing your own
software and cables.

73
Doug K7ABX