FMV

Default Raymarine S1000 autopilot availability

Has this been released yet?? Looking to get one for my SeaRay Laguna 18'.

Fred

Doug

"FMV" wrote in message
Has this been released yet?? Looking to get one for my SeaRay Laguna 18'.

Fred

My employer has been promised shipment from New Hampshire USA Rayamrine by
April 29.

73
Doug K7ABX

Sealand Electronics

Doug wrote:
"FMV" wrote in message

Has this been released yet?? Looking to get one for my SeaRay Laguna 18'.

Fred

My employer has been promised shipment from New Hampshire USA Rayamrine by
April 29.

73
Doug K7ABX

Fred:
Still looking for a Raymarine S1000? I have some in stock although not
on my site yet. Just email me if your still interested.
http://www.sealandelectronics.com/