Skyecollie

Default Test-Do not read

Larry W4CSC

"Skyecollie" wrote in
:

You just know they're gonna read it......and probably bitch at you...(c;

However, there is an alternative!..... do it in alt.test which is there
for testing. You'll also meet the nicest people this way!

Skyecollie

My apologies

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Skyecollie" wrote in
:

You just know they're gonna read it......and probably bitch at you...(c;

However, there is an alternative!..... do it in alt.test which is there
for testing. You'll also meet the nicest people this way!

Larry W4CSC

"Skyecollie" wrote in
:

My apologies

Oh, not necessary. I'm amazed the thread seems dead by now...(c;

Most usenetters don't know about alt.test. Spread the word!

ON a side note....Is that your real email it looks like? Usenet spammers
have huge robots running 24/7 to harvest any data they can find about
posters...email, phone numbers, addresses, etc. to sell to the spammer
markets.

I see from your header you are also using Outlook Express from Micro$not.
Using this for email and newsgroups is something like going around from
biker bar to biker bar with a big red sign front and back that says, "KICK
ME HARD" to all the kiddie krackers on the net. Every time OE downloads an
email virus, it'll run it for you without your permission because it's tied
intimately with the Swiss Cheeze Internet Explorer browser so the Micro$not
spammers can spam you. On Usenet, it will run, as you've already found out
I suspect, any html code it comes to from vicious posters trying to install
their malware and trojan horse virii.

I recommend tossing OE and downloading Pegasus for free from:
http://www.pmail.com/
Pegasus is one of the most mature email clients on the net. David Harris,
its author, is one helluva nice guy and smart as a whip. I've been using
it without a hitch for years. It runs nothing unless you TELL it to. The
manual is on the site. It's easy to use, but is very sophisticated
allowing any number of users to have as many email accounts on as many
email servers as you like.

For Usenet, I like Xnews for free from:
http://xnews.newsguy.com/
Xnews was written by Luu Tran, a genius coder, who seems to have thought of
everything. I'm using it now. It will download and decode every kind of
binary usenet encoding scheme on the net, which is great for movies and
music from the alt.binaries groups (as well as your favorite
perversions..(c. With a little learning, you can do all kinds of stuff
OE is totally incapable of doing....especially with binaries. Even if you
only text message to usenet, it works great, too. Just like Pegasus, it
does NOT run vicious code or haul you off to webpages without your forcing
it to do so....much safer than OE....and not a target for the kiddie
krackers.

Well, I'm offtopic so I'll quit. Just hate to see someone screwed using
Outlook or Outlook Express because they are Micro$not's big spammer/hacker
targets....

Keith

Since we're testing... this is from google groups. I'm trying to go
completely web centric, so I don't have a news server (or ISP) any
longer. Let's see what happens.

test do not read Blankibr Touring 0 January 10th 04 12:32 PM
Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 01:42 AM
outboard test tank Mike UK Power Boats 3 July 31st 03 01:31 PM
Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve Simple Simon ASA 65 July 18th 03 02:16 AM
test Capt. Mooron ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:29 PM