Walter Alter

Default Homebrew LED cabin light plans on the web?

Anyone know if there is a web site with schematics or drawings on how to
make your own12v LED cabin and masthead/running lights?

Thanks
Walter

Keith

http://members.misty.com/don/index.html

--

Keith
__
"Walter Alter" wrote in message
nk.net...
Anyone know if there is a web site with schematics or drawings on how to
make your own12v LED cabin and masthead/running lights?

Thanks
Walter

Walter Alter

Thanks, Kieth, cool site.

Walter

"Keith" wrote in message
http://members.misty.com/don/index.html

--

Keith
__
"A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over. Nobody's home." I
went over. Nobody was home." - Rodney Dangerfield
"Walter Alter" wrote in message
nk.net...
Anyone know if there is a web site with schematics or drawings on how to
make your own12v LED cabin and masthead/running lights?

Thanks
Walter

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? padeen General 8 November 16th 03 03:06 PM
Red over green mast light for sailboat Lee Huddleston Boat Building 4 September 15th 03 04:57 PM
Lightbulb? Here? Clams Canino General 4 August 7th 03 02:22 AM
Light air tips - older J24 Tim Gale General 0 July 8th 03 01:08 AM