Default NMEA Amplifier

Need to hook up more than the recommended number of NMEA readers to my
Garmin 128 GPS. Can I amplify the signal safely so I can increase my
readers.
Regards
Lyn & Tony
S/V Ambrosia

Meindert Sprang

wrote in message
ups.com...
Need to hook up more than the recommended number of NMEA readers to my
Garmin 128 GPS. Can I amplify the signal safely so I can increase my

You can use a NMEA splitter or booster. www.nolandengineering.com makes
them.

Meindert

TomS

Have a look at Marin Elektronik Ab's products
http://www.marinelektronik.se/

Regards,
TomS
wrote in message
ups.com...
Need to hook up more than the recommended number of NMEA readers to my
Garmin 128 GPS. Can I amplify the signal safely so I can increase my
readers.
Regards
Lyn & Tony
S/V Ambrosia

Larry W4CSC

"Meindert Sprang" wrote in
:

You can use a NMEA splitter or booster. www.nolandengineering.com makes
them.

Meindert

Meindert recommending Noland......What IS this newsgroup coming to?!

Meindert Sprang

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
"Meindert Sprang" wrote in
:

You can use a NMEA splitter or booster. www.nolandengineering.com makes
them.

Meindert

Meindert recommending Noland......What IS this newsgroup coming to?!

I know, I know. But since I don't have them, Noland was the first that
sprung to mind :-)

Meindert

Larry W4CSC

"Meindert Sprang" wrote in
:

I know, I know. But since I don't have them, Noland was the first that
sprung to mind :-)

Meindert

I'm still gasping for breath...(c;