Len Krauss

Default Light List

Does anyone know of a website with downloadable USA Light Lists??? The only
thing I found was a site with Lists' front matter, index and updates. Looks
like the marner without Internet access (preferably high speed) at sea is
out of luck unless he's carrying he paper version.

Also, in past, using Capn nav software it was possible, when viewing a
chart, to bring up the pertinent Light List section as well as the pertinent
Coast Pilot. Seems this was somehow connected to BSB charts. And, I recall,
one could download updates for each of them now and then. Is this all gone
now??? I mean, I can download Coast Pilots, but they're not accessable via
Capn -- they're just pdf files. And in true government fashion, nothing's
automated as far as being able to click on an index entry to conveniently
bring up the desired section.

Len

--
Eliminate "ns" for email address.

Jack Painter

Len, did you try this?

http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pubs/Ligh...LightLists.htm

Regards,

Jack Painter
Virginia Beach, Virginia

"Len Krauss" wrote
in message ...
[...]

Jack Painter

Glad it helped, Len. Be sure to check back there soon as the 2005 list
(down for maintenance) should be restored in the near future.

Jack

"Len Krauss" wrote

[...]

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? padeen General 8 November 16th 03 03:06 PM
Red over green mast light for sailboat Lee Huddleston Boat Building 4 September 15th 03 04:57 PM
Lightbulb? Here? Clams Canino General 4 August 7th 03 02:22 AM
Light air tips - older J24 Tim Gale General 0 July 8th 03 01:08 AM